Complete Tree Care
- Tree Pruning
- Tree Removal
- Tree Installation
- Certified Arborist Evaluations
- Emergency Tree Removal
- Free Estimates
- Crane Removal
- Stump Grinding
- Tree Fertilization
- Insect and Disease Suppression
- Tree Management Program
- Storm Cleanup
- Crown Reduction
Crane Tree Removal and Pruning
We are capable of removing trees by many methods, but we are especially skilled at large-scale removals using a crane.
In just 3 years, we have added over 1,000 impressed crane customers to our roster. Here are some reasons why:
- Using a crane is a surgical removal process providing numerous benefits to the customer’s home, lawn, shrubbery and the environment.
- Unlike standard tree removal methods, which send limbs and trunks crashing down on your lawn, shrubs, flower beds and small trees, the crane carefully lowers all sections to the ground.
- No damage to your yard means no replanting of grass, shrubs or flowers.
- Most often, power lines don’t need to be dropped, so your service isn’t interrupted.
- Crane jobs are faster, so there’s less disruption to the homeowner and their neighbors. Our crews removed 45 large trees from a residential property in less than 10 hours!
- Crane work is safer for our crews. Fewer accidents mean lower insurance rates, allowing us to remain competitively priced.
- Our crews are alert and efficient due to the fast, mechanized pace of crane work.
Northside Tree Professionals is environmentally friendly – 100% of the removed tree is recycled as building supplies, colored mulch, firewood or boiler fuel for power generation. Having larger tree sections allows harvesting and recycling to be efficient and cost effective, while keeping waste from going to the landfills.